Who doesn’t love to wear stunning pieces of jewellery? It adds to your attire and takes your confidence up notches higher. That’s why we understand that you love to wear jewellery at all times. However, while there’s absolutely nothing wrong with wearing what you absolutely love, some pieces do work better than others when it comes to particular occasions and outfits.
While there are many pieces of jewellery that are more fluid and go well in a variety of situations, but there are others that are made for specific occasions.
Deciding the best jewellery to go with what you are wearing and the occasion that you are attending may get a tad bit confusing. But not anymore!
With these smart tips you won’t have to think twice before pairing your jewellery like a pro:
- Jewellery for the office: Your workplace is where you are expected to be mature and professional. You are expected to tone down your accessories and avoid handing earrings, jangling bangles, and stacked rings. Less is always more and statement minimalist pieces in gold work the best in a formal space. Choose a simple gold chain with a gemstone pendant, a thin bracelet, and stud earrings. If your office is not too conservative, you can opt for gold hoops and a layered chain as well.
- Jewellery for weddings: Weddings are an occasion when you can go all out. It’s a day to be glamorous and indulge in bold statement pieces that will make you stand out from the crowds. Just match your jewellery to your attire and see the magic! If you are wearing traditional prints such as Banarasi, Patola, or Bandhani, pair it with gold jewellery to bring out the fabric’s richness against the rich grandeur of gold. This also holds true especially when it’s an evening wedding. If you are wearing an Indo-Western dress in a light colour, pair it with diamonds. You can opt for chandelier earrings, a heavy necklace, diamond-studded bangles, or a tennis bracelet. Don’t miss wearing an oversized nose pin to take your style quotient notches higher. There are several collections of nose pins that offer the perfect pieces for wedding wear.
- Jewellery for a day out with friends: Wondering what to wear for a coffee date or a shopping spree with friends? Daytime jewellery wear calls for breezy and light jewellery that accentuates your look instead of weighing it down, and gold jewellery seems to be the best fit. You can opt for a fun charms bracelet in gold, a lightweight chain with a pendant, and dangling earrings to go with that casual jeans and T-shirt look.
- Jewellery for formal dinner: A formal dinner calls for elegance and muted sophistication. And there is nothing classier than a diamond to help you accentuate your features and attire. Choose a simple diamond ring, a statement pendant, and maybe a tennis bracelet and see all heads turn towards you, Get here.
- Jewellery for vacations: Vacations are a time when we all want to look great. And who doesn’t want all the pictures to come out great! Given the amount of walking and travel that you would do, this is an occasion that calls for sturdy and minimalist gold jewellery. Gold pieces are lighter, can be used a bit roughly, and don’t carry the risk of the stones falling out. You can opt for band rings, a light necklace with a pendant, and maybe a few stacked rings.
With these tips, we are sure that you can perfectly match the tone of any occasion with the jewellery that you have and strike the perfect balance.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Lifestyle category